DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. – Race tickets are on sale today for the inaugural UNOH Battle At The Beach on Feb. 18-19 at Daytona International Speedway, part of Budweiser Speedweeks 2013.
The UNOH Battle At The Beach will feature two days of short-track racing headlined by three non-points special events in the NASCAR K&N Pro Series, NASCAR Whelen Modified Tours and the Late Model division of the NASCAR Whelen All-American Series.
Ticket options for the UNOH Battle At The Beach are:
• Single-day general admission grandstand tickets are available for $25 and two-day general admission grandstand tickets are $40.
• Single-day pit passes are available for $25 and two-day pit passes are $35.
• Kids 12 and under are free in the general admission grandstands.
• A four-day ticket package, which includes admission to the Lucas Oil Slick Mist 200/Daytona Shootout doubleheader on Feb. 16 and Daytona 500 Qualifying Presented By Kroger on Feb. 17, as well as a general admission grandstand ticket and pit pass for the UNOH Battle At The Beach, is available for $99.
• Camping spots (not including race tickets) are also on sale for the UNOH Battle At The Beach. Two-day infield packages are $75 and four-day infield packages are $100. GEICO Park West camping, which is located outside Turns 1 and 2 and is open Feb. 12 through Feb. 24, is $585.
Tickets for the UNOH Battle At The Beach can be purchased online at www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com or by calling 1-800-PITSHOP.
A .4-mile oval on the backstretch of Daytona International Speedway will showcase all the racing action during the UNOH Battle At The Beach.
On Monday, Feb. 18, the 150-lap NASCAR Whelen All-American Series race is scheduled for 7:15 p.m. On Tuesday, Feb. 19, the NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour 150-lap race is scheduled for 7:15 p.m. and will be followed by the 150-lap NASCAR K&N Pro Series race at 8:30 p.m.
A complete UNOH Battle At The Beach schedule, including gate opening times, practice and qualifying race times for both days, is available at the UNOH Battle At The Beach event page.
Fans can follow NASCAR on Twitter (@NASCAR) and stay up to speed on the latest news by using hashtags #NASCAR and #DAYTONA500 and #NASCARBattle. In addition, fans can also stay connected with Daytona International Speedway on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest for all the latest news all season long.
7.5.2020Capturing the GT Le Mans (GTLM) class were the duo of Antonio Garcia and Jordan Taylor in the No. 3 Corvette
7.3.2020Team Penske’s Juan Pablo Montoya Leads Practice Session for Saturday’s IMSA WeatherTech 240 At DAYTONA“I am so excited to be back in the car,” said Montoya
7.2.2020Drivers Who Competed in Daytona’s Last Midsummer SportsCar Classic Ready for Saturday’s IMSA WeatherTech 240 At DAYTONADAYTONA previously held summer SportsCar events from 1967-1985, 2000, and 2002-2010.
6.17.2020Daytona International Speedway Reopens Ticket & Tours Building, Pit Shop Retail Location and Motorsports Hall of Fame of America MuseumOperations will Feature New Health and Safety Protocols