DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. – Daytona International Speedway and Florida Blood Centers will join forces once again for the seventh 9-11 Blood & Marrow Drive on Saturday, Sept. 8 at the “World Center of Racing.”
The 9-11 Blood and Marrow Drive will be held from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. inside the Daytona 500 Club, located in the infield and just outside Gatorade Victory Lane. Donors can enter the Speedway through the Turn 4 or Turn 1 tunnels.
Every guest who comes to donate will receive:
• A ticket to the 2013 Subway Jalapeno 250 Powered By Coca-Cola NASCAR Nationwide Series race
• Free commemorative T-shirt
• An opportunity to win two Daytona 500 Club ticket packages for the 2013 Daytona 500 if a minimum of 500 units of blood are collected at the event
• A chance to win two Daytona 500 Club ticket packages for the 2013 Coke Zero 400 Powered By Coca-Cola if a minimum of 900 units of blood are collected at the event.
Donors who schedule an appointment in advance will be entered to win one of five sets of All-Access track tour tickets, the 90-minute guided tour of Daytona International Speedway.
To make an appointment and find out more about the 9-11 Blood and Marrow Drive, visit www.DriveToDonate.com or call 1-888-9-DONATE
Tickets for the NASCAR’s biggest, richest and most prestigious race – the 55th annual Daytona 500 on Sunday, Feb. 24 – start at $65 and are available at www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com or by calling 1-800-PITSHOP.
For the second straight year, the Speedway is offering special youth pricing for the Daytona 500. Children 12 and under will receive 50 percent off all Superstretch grandstand seats for the Daytona 500 while supplies last. In addition, children 12 and under are free in the Sprint FANZONE throughout Budweiser Speedweeks.
Fans can follow NASCAR on Twitter (@NASCAR) and stay up to speed on the latest news by using hashtags #NASCAR and #DAYTONA500. Fans can also stay connected with Daytona International Speedway on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest for all the latest news all season long.
9.24.2020Annual Magic of Lights™ Holiday Display Returns to Daytona International Speedway for a Safe and Comfortable Drive-through Experience
- Beginning Nov. 13, One Carload, One Price to Enjoy More Than A Million Lights
- Contactless Ticketing by Buying Tickets in Advance
- View Display From the Comfort and Safety of Your own Vehicle
- Portion of the Proceeds to Benefit the AdventHealth Foundation
9.11.2020Most Historic Motorcycle Road Race Set to Return in March of 2021
9.9.2020Each Donor Will Receive A Free General Admission Ticket to the 2021 WaWa 250 Powered by Coca-Cola, and a 9/11 Commemorative T-shirt
9.8.2020- Special Four-Day & Two-Day Ticket Packages Available
- Begins Season for IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship
- Children 12-and-Under Receive Free Entry to General Admission Seating Areas, UNOH Fanzone, Garage Access and Camping