DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. – Special $49 ticket packages and a unique ticket package with the NFL’s Jacksonville Jaguars highlight Daytona International Speedway’s “Black Friday” and “Cyber Monday” Thanksgiving holiday ticket specials.
On Friday, Nov. 23 (Black Friday) and Monday, Nov. 26 (Cyber Monday), Daytona International Speedway will have the following $49 ticket package specials available for race fans to select from as they conduct their holiday shopping:
• An infield/grandstand ticket with garage access for the 51st anniversary of the Rolex 24 At Daytona on Jan. 26-27, a savings of 35%.
• Infield/grandstand ticket for the Daytona Shootout/Lucas Oil Slick Mist 200 doubleheader on Saturday, Feb. 16 with a Sprint FANZONE/Pre-Race pass, a savings of 24%.
• General admission grandstand ticket for the Budweiser Duel At Daytona qualifying races on Thursday, Feb. 21 and a Sprint FANZONE/Pre-Race pass, a savings of 24%.
• General admission grandstand ticket for the NextEra Energy Resources 250 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race on Friday, Feb. 22 and a Sprint FANZONE/Pre-Race pass, a savings of 24%.
• Kids 12 and under are free for the above listed ticket offers
• If race fans purchase on both Friday, Nov. 23 and Monday, Nov. 26, they will also receive free shipping (a savings of $14) for all tickets purchased (phone orders only).
Additionally, the Speedway has partnered with the Jacksonville Jaguars for the “Jags and Checkered Flags” ticket package, which is available for $99 and includes:
• General admission ticket and meal voucher for the Daytona Shootout/Lucas Oil Slick Mist 200 on Saturday, Feb. 16
• Ticket and meal voucher for the Jacksonville Jaguars vs. New England Patriots game on Dec. 23
With a purchase of the “Jags and Checkered Flags” package, guests are automatically entered to win a VIP experience for pre-game sideline access at the Jacksonville Jaguars game and Sprint FANZONE/pre-race access during the Daytona Shootout/Lucas Oil Slick Mist 200. To purchase the “Jags and Checkered Flags” package, race fans can call 904-633-2000 or visit www.jaguars.com/jagsandflags
To take advantage of the other “Black Friday” and Cyber Monday” ticket specials, race fans can call 1-800-PITSHOP between 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. or visit www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com/deals.
Fans can follow NASCAR on Twitter (@NASCAR) and stay up to speed on the latest news by using hashtags #NASCAR and #DAYTONA500 and #NASCARBattle. In addition, fans can also stay connected with Daytona International Speedway on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest for all the latest news all season long.
8.13.2020ADVENTHEALTH DAYTONA BEACH HONORED IN “NASCAR HAULER SALUTE TO HEALTHCARE HEROES POWERED BY VERIZON”Just ahead of the hauler salute, NASCAR, along with Verizon Business, provided a catered lunch from 4 Rivers Smokehouse Daytona and Jersey Mike’s for more than 750 AdventHealth Daytona Beach employees in the hospital’s Healing Garden.
8.13.2020Top New Country Trio to Share Their Signature Harmonies for the National Anthem Prior to the NASCAR Xfinity Series Race at the World Center of Racing
8.13.2020Richard Childress Began his Career as a Driver at Daytona in 1969 with Success that Led to the NASCAR Hall of Fame
8.12.2020Richard Petty Reminisces About His First and Only Compact Car Race for Smaller Stock Cars; Race Ran in Reverse of Today’s Road Course Layout, Set to Host NASCAR This Weekend