DAYTONA BEACH, Fla.- Jimmie Johnson, five-time NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion and the 2006 Daytona 500 winner, has partnered with Daytona International Speedway to provide fans with “The 48 Experience,” the ultimate race fan package for the 55th annual Daytona 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race on Sunday, Feb. 24.
“The 48 Experience” package, which is available for $148, includes:
- One adult Daytona 500 backstretch tower seat
- One child (ages 12 & under) Daytona 500 backstretch tower seat
- 15-minute question and answer session with Johnson near the backstretch grandstands
- Children attending the question and answer session will have the opportunity to put together a Lowe’s Build and Grow race car
- Daytona International Speedway and SPEED Channel special giveaways
- Separate adult tickets for “The 48 Experience” are available for $115
Between 2006 and 2010, Johnson, driver of the No. 48 Lowe’s Chevrolet for Hendrick Motorsports, won an unprecedented five NASCAR Sprint Cup Series championships. Johnson, who owns 60 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series victories, was also the first race car driver to be named Associated Press Male Athlete of the Year in 2009.
Tickets for “The 48 Experience Package” are available at www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com/48 or by calling 1-800-PITSHOP.
Fans can follow NASCAR on Twitter (@NASCAR) and stay up to speed on the latest news by using hashtags #NASCAR and #DAYTONA500 and #NASCARBattle. In addition, fans can also stay connected with Daytona International Speedway on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest for all the latest news all season long.
9.28.2020Aaron Lewis & Sully Erna The Voices Of Godsmack & Staind Come Together, Live & In Person, For The First Time In The American Drive-In Tour
One Of The First Live Rock Concert Drive-In Series Of 2020
Offers An Intimate, Unplugged & Side-By-Side Event
From Two Of Music’s Most Acclaimed Frontmen
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 23 AT DAYTONA INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY
Tickets On Sale Tomorrow, September 29 at Noon
9.24.2020Annual Magic of Lights™ Holiday Display Returns to Daytona International Speedway for a Safe and Comfortable Drive-through Experience
- Beginning Nov. 13, One Carload, One Price to Enjoy More Than A Million Lights
- Contactless Ticketing by Buying Tickets in Advance
- View Display From the Comfort and Safety of Your own Vehicle
- Portion of the Proceeds to Benefit the AdventHealth Foundation
9.11.2020Most Historic Motorcycle Road Race Set to Return in March of 2021
9.9.2020Each Donor Will Receive A Free General Admission Ticket to the 2021 WaWa 250 Powered by Coca-Cola, and a 9/11 Commemorative T-shirt