DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. – As racing fans witness the top riders battle for victories during the thrilling and action-filled motorcycle events during 2013 Daytona 200 Week, biker enthusiasts will also find to plenty of other activities to check out during their visit at Daytona International Speedway.
The “World Center of Racing” has several fan activities on tap during Daytona 200 Week, which runs Saturday, March 9 through Saturday, March 16:
• Free demo rides: Outside of the famous Daytona International Speedway, motorcycle enthusiasts can test-ride the latest and greatest motorcycles from top manufacturers with free demo rides March 9-16. Riders must have a DOT-approved helmet and motorcycle endorsement on their driver’s license to demo.
• Motorcycle Marketplace: Hot Leathers is the now the Official Bike Week Apparel and Accessories Provider for Daytona International Speedway. Bikers and fans can find the nation’s top parts, accessories and apparel companies throughout the Hot Leathers Motorcycle Marketplace display area.
• K&G Cycles Thunder Alley at Daytona: Head to K&G Cycles Thunder Alley at Daytona with your friends for a cold Budweiser and great food at the Budweiser Cool Your Pipes Zone. Located in the Midway outside Turn 4, K&G Cycles Thunder Alley will also showcase entertainment, games and contests.
• Hooters Bikini Contest: The annual Hooters Bikini Contest is back and will take place in K&G Cycles Thunder Alley outside of Turn 4 at 2 p.m. on Saturday, March 16.
• Hot Leathers Fashion Show: Do not miss the showcase of the most up-to-date styles in motorcycle apparel. Don’t miss the Hot Leathers Fashion Show in K&G Cycles Thunder Alley at Daytona outside of Turn 4 on March 16 at 1 p.m.
• The Indian Motorcycle Spring Dash at Daytona: Experience the ride of a lifetime- take your own bike for two laps around Daytona International Speedway’s 3.56-mile road course. The eighth-annual dash around Daytona on Saturday, March 16 runs immediately after the Daytona 200 (approx. 4 p.m.). Tickets are $30 per bike and include a commemorative patch. Professional photographs are available.
Cycle Social: Stay up to date during Daytona 200 Week with the most recent information by following Daytona International Speedway on Facebook and Twitter (@DISupdates) using hashtags: #DAYTONASX, #DAYTONAFLATTRACK and #DAYTONA200.
For more information on the activities off the track during Daytona 200 Week, visit www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com or call 1-800-PITSHOP.
9.30.2020DAYTONA 500 to Open 2021 Season While Coke Zero Sugar 400 Again Serves as Cutoff Race for the PlayoffsDenny Hamlin Tries to Become First DAYTONA 500 Champion to Win Three Straight in The Great American Race
Intensity-Filled Coke Zero Sugar 400 Summer Classic set to be Final Event of Regular Season
After the DAYTONA 500, NASCAR’s Premier Series goes to Another Florida Venue, Homestead-Miami Speedway, as NASCAR Announces Full Cup Series 2021 Schedule
9.28.2020Aaron Lewis & Sully Erna The Voices Of Godsmack & Staind Come Together, Live & In Person, For The First Time In The American Drive-In Tour
One Of The First Live Rock Concert Drive-In Series Of 2020
Offers An Intimate, Unplugged & Side-By-Side Event
From Two Of Music’s Most Acclaimed Frontmen
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 23 AT DAYTONA INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY
Tickets On Sale Tomorrow, September 29 at Noon
9.24.2020Annual Magic of Lights™ Holiday Display Returns to Daytona International Speedway for a Safe and Comfortable Drive-through Experience
- Beginning Nov. 13, One Carload, One Price to Enjoy More Than A Million Lights
- Contactless Ticketing by Buying Tickets in Advance
- View Display From the Comfort and Safety of Your own Vehicle
- Portion of the Proceeds to Benefit the AdventHealth Foundation
9.11.2020Most Historic Motorcycle Road Race Set to Return in March of 2021