Holiday shoppers looking to give the gift of horsepower on the high banks of Daytona International Speedway will find a wide selection of “Black Friday” and “Cyber Monday” Thanksgiving holiday ticket specials at the “World Center of Racing.”
Highlighting the “Black Friday” and “Cyber Monday” holiday specials is a ticket package designed around six-time NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion and two-time DAYTONA 500 champion Jimmie Johnson.
Included in the Jimmie Johnson DAYTONA 500 Ticket Package, which is available for $148, is:
- One adult Daytona 500 backstretch tower seat
- One child (ages 12 & under) Daytona 500 backstretch tower seat
- 15-minute question and answer session with Johnson
- Each child in attendance can participate in NASA Rockets 2 Racecars STEM education hands on activities either before or after Johnson’s appearance
- Each child in attendance will receive a Jimmie Johnson 12-page activity booklet
- Daytona International Speedway special giveaways
The Jimmie Johnson DAYTONA 500 Ticket Package will be available throughout the holiday shopping season and leading up to Budweiser Speedweeks 2015, while supplies last.
On Friday, Nov. 28 (Black Friday) and Monday, Dec. 1 (Cyber Monday), Daytona International Speedway will also have the following ticket package specials available for race fans to select from as they conduct their holiday shopping:
- An $53 infield/grandstand ticket for the 53rd anniversary of the Rolex 24 At Daytona on Jan. 24-25 with a Rolex 24 event hat and $10 DAYTONA Dollars (good at any DIS concession stand), a savings of 11%.
- $49 general admission grandstand ticket for The Sprint Unlimited /Lucas Oil 200 presented by MAV TV American Real doubleheader on Saturday, Feb. 14 with a Sprint FANZONE/Pre-Race pass, a savings of 24%.
- $49 general admission grandstand ticket for the Budweiser Duel At Daytona 150-mile qualifying races on Thursday night, Feb. 19 and a Sprint FANZONE/Pre-Race pass, a savings of 24%.
- $49 general admission grandstand ticket for the NextEra Energy Resources 250 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race on Friday night, Feb. 20 and a Sprint FANZONE/Pre-Race pass, a savings of 24%.
- Kids 12 and under are free in general admission seating for the Budweiser Speedweeks events.
- If race fans purchase any of the above Black Friday offers on Friday, Nov. 28 they will also receive free shipping (a savings of $15) for all tickets purchased (phone orders only).
To take advantage of the “Black Friday” and “Cyber Monday” ticket specials, race fans can call 1-800-PITSHOP between 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. or visit www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com/deals.
Fans can follow NASCAR on Twitter and stay up to speed on the latest news by using hashtag #DAYTONA500 and #SPEEDWEEKS. Fans can also stay connected with Daytona International Speedway on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest for the latest news all season long. Fans can follow the latest on DAYTONA Rising, the $400 million frontstretch renovation at the “World Center of Racing” by using #DAYTONARising on Twitter or visiting www.daytonarising.com.
9.30.2020DAYTONA 500 to Open 2021 Season While Coke Zero Sugar 400 Again Serves as Cutoff Race for the PlayoffsDenny Hamlin Tries to Become First DAYTONA 500 Champion to Win Three Straight in The Great American Race
Intensity-Filled Coke Zero Sugar 400 Summer Classic set to be Final Event of Regular Season
After the DAYTONA 500, NASCAR’s Premier Series goes to Another Florida Venue, Homestead-Miami Speedway, as NASCAR Announces Full Cup Series 2021 Schedule
9.28.2020Aaron Lewis & Sully Erna The Voices Of Godsmack & Staind Come Together, Live & In Person, For The First Time In The American Drive-In Tour
One Of The First Live Rock Concert Drive-In Series Of 2020
Offers An Intimate, Unplugged & Side-By-Side Event
From Two Of Music’s Most Acclaimed Frontmen
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 23 AT DAYTONA INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY
Tickets On Sale Tomorrow, September 29 at Noon
9.24.2020Annual Magic of Lights™ Holiday Display Returns to Daytona International Speedway for a Safe and Comfortable Drive-through Experience
- Beginning Nov. 13, One Carload, One Price to Enjoy More Than A Million Lights
- Contactless Ticketing by Buying Tickets in Advance
- View Display From the Comfort and Safety of Your own Vehicle
- Portion of the Proceeds to Benefit the AdventHealth Foundation
9.11.2020Most Historic Motorcycle Road Race Set to Return in March of 2021