“The return of two-time DAYTONA 500 champion Dale Earnhardt Jr. to NASCAR competition beginning with the 2017 DAYTONA 500 is great news for everyone. We’re all excited to see Dale complete his recovery and his passionate fans are looking forward to seeing him back behind the wheel of the No. 88 Chevrolet SS on the high banks at Daytona International Speedway kicking off a new season and hunting down his third victory in “The Great American Race.”
* * * * *
The 2017 DAYTONA 500 is scheduled on Sunday, Feb. 26 at 2 p.m. EST.
Those wishing to attend the 2017 DAYTONA 500 can make their plans now:
- Tickets can be purchased by calling 1-800-PITSHOP or visiting www.DAYTONA500.com.
- Hospitality and premium seat packages, including the Rolex 24 Lounge, Harley J’s, Trioval Club and FANZONE/Pre-race access are also available.
- For all other Speedweeks events, children 12 and under are $10 in reserved stadium seating and free in general admission areas and in FANZONE.
- Fans can also visit PrimeSport.com, the official ticket exchange and travel package provider of Daytona International Speedway, where they can find multiple options for tickets, lodging and hospitality.
About Daytona International Speedway
Fans can stay connected with Daytona International Speedway on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and Snapchat (username: DISupdates), and by downloading Daytona International Speedway’s mobile app, for the latest Speedway news throughout the season.
Daytona International Speedway recently completed a $400 million frontstretch renovation project that transformed the “World Center of Racing” into the world’s only motorsports stadium. Improvements included wider, more comfortable seats, five expanded and redesigned entrances, 40 escalators and upgraded amenities throughout the 11 football-field size neighborhoods. The new stadium was awarded the SportsBusiness Journal’s prestigious Sports Business Award for Sports Facility of the Year. Daytona International Speedway is the home of "The Great American Race" - the DAYTONA 500. Though the season-opening NASCAR premier series event garners most of the attention - as well as the largest audience in motorsports - the approximately 500-acre motorsports complex boasts the most diverse schedule of racing on the globe. In addition to at least eight major weekends of racing activity, rarely a week goes by that the Speedway grounds are not used for events that include civic and social gatherings, car shows, photo shoots, production vehicle testing and police motorcycle training.
9.28.2020Aaron Lewis & Sully Erna The Voices Of Godsmack & Staind Come Together, Live & In Person, For The First Time In The American Drive-In Tour
One Of The First Live Rock Concert Drive-In Series Of 2020
Offers An Intimate, Unplugged & Side-By-Side Event
From Two Of Music’s Most Acclaimed Frontmen
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 23 AT DAYTONA INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY
Tickets On Sale Tomorrow, September 29 at Noon
9.24.2020Annual Magic of Lights™ Holiday Display Returns to Daytona International Speedway for a Safe and Comfortable Drive-through Experience
- Beginning Nov. 13, One Carload, One Price to Enjoy More Than A Million Lights
- Contactless Ticketing by Buying Tickets in Advance
- View Display From the Comfort and Safety of Your own Vehicle
- Portion of the Proceeds to Benefit the AdventHealth Foundation
9.11.2020Most Historic Motorcycle Road Race Set to Return in March of 2021
9.9.2020Each Donor Will Receive A Free General Admission Ticket to the 2021 WaWa 250 Powered by Coca-Cola, and a 9/11 Commemorative T-shirt