Starting with last Saturday’s Daytona Supercross By Honda to the historic 76th Daytona 200, there is non-stop excitement and entertainment on and off the track during Bike Week At Daytona International Speedway.
Bike Week At Daytona, which began Friday, March 10 and runs through Sunday, March 19, is packed with fan activities.
- On the track: Daytona International Speedway boasts a diverse racing schedule including:
- The Ricky Carmichael Amateur Supercross, Sunday and Monday, March 12-13
- The third annual FLY Racing ATV Supercross, Tuesday, March 14
- American Flat Track’s inaugural DAYTONA TT, Thursday night, March 16: The popular event, previously held on the DAYTONA Flat Track outside Turns 1 and 2, moves inside the motorsports stadium this year. Harley-Davidson and Indian will battle on a one-of-a-kind .6-mile TT course which features left and right turns and a jump.
- The DAYTONA 200 American SportBike Racing Association (ASRA) race, Saturday, March 18: America’s most historic motorcycle race, the DAYTONA 200’s roots go back to the sands of Daytona Beach where they began racing on a 4.2-mile shoreline course in 1937 before moving the event to Daytona International Speedway in 1961 and incorporating the high banks of the "World Center of Racing."
- ASRA and the Championship Cup Series (CCS), Friday, March 17 – Sunday, March 19: The two series will host a full schedule of road races.
- Free demo rides: Located in the Midway between the stadium and International Speedway Blvd., motorcycle enthusiasts can take the hottest motorcycles for a test ride with free manufacturer demo rides from March 10-18. Riders must have a DOT-approved helmet and motorcycle endorsement on their driver’s license to participate. Motorcycle manufacturers participating in demo rides include Harley-Davidson, Indian, Slingshot, Suzuki and Yamaha.
- Midway: Inside the free Midway, motorcycle enthusiasts will find a one-stop shopping destination that has everything from the nation’s top motorcycle parts to Hot Leathers fashion, the Official Bike Week Apparel and Accessories Provider for Daytona International Speedway.
- Harley-Davidson Thunder Alley at Daytona: Located within the Midway, Harley-Davidson Thunder Alley is Bike Week’s hottest hangout. Cool down with a Budweiser and great food or heat things up with entertainment, games and contests.
- GEICO Bike Show: The GEICO Bike Show will take place on Saturday, March 18 next to Harley-Davidson Thunder Alley. Registration is from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. with a $20 entry fee per bike. The awards presentation will be held at 5 p.m. on the Harley-Davidson Thunder Alley Stage. Trophies will be awarded in 10 categories and a $1,000 and $500 cash prize will be given to Best in Show and Judge’s Choice, respectively. The 10 categories include: Vintage, Stock, Trike, Custom/Pro Builder, Sport Bike, Anything Goes, Bagger, Ladies, Metric, Chopper/Bobber.
- Hot Leathers Fashion Show and Bikini Contest: The Hot Leathers Fashion Show and Bikini Contest, located in Harley-Davidson Thunder Alley, is scheduled for Saturday, March 18 at 1 p.m.
- Cycle Social: Fans can stay up to speed on the latest news by using #BikeWeek, #DAYTONASXBYHONDA, #DAYTONATT and #DAYTONA200. Stay connected with Daytona International Speedway on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and Snapchat, and by downloading Daytona International Speedway’s mobile app, for the latest Speedway news throughout the season.
To purchase tickets for all Bike Week At Daytona events, and for more information on the activities surrounding the events, visit www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com or call 1-800-PITSHOP.
8.7.2020A Decade of Great Moments: NASCAR’s Top Series Wrote History on the Daytona Beach-Road Course from 1949-58 Before Moving to Superspeedway
Iconic Names Had Success on the 4.1-mile Layout; Today’s Stars Will Make the NASCAR Cup Series Return to Road Course Racing in Daytona Beach at Daytona International Speedway’s Trioval/Road Course on Aug. 16
8.6.2020The Birthplace of Speed – Daytona Beach - Welcomes Road Course Racing in the 1930s as NASCAR Founder Bill France Sr. Begins Promotion of a Sport he loves
NASCAR Set to Make its Historic Return to Road Course Racing in Daytona Beach at Daytona International Speedway’s Trioval/Road Course on Aug. 14-16
6.17.2020Daytona International Speedway Reopens Ticket & Tours Building, Pit Shop Retail Location and Motorsports Hall of Fame of America MuseumOperations will Feature New Health and Safety Protocols
6.16.2020Summertime Tradition for the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship Returns, July 3-4