Daytona International Speedway offers motorcycle enthusiasts a host of activities to enjoy during Fall Cycle Scene, Oct. 17-20, both on and off the track.
Team Hammer Riding School kicks off the on-track action on Friday before the Championship Cup Series (CCS) and American Sportbike Racing Association (ASRA) take to the 3.51-mile road course to crown their season champions on Saturday and Sunday.
The Midway, located along the speedway’s frontstretch just off of International Speedway Blvd., is open Thursday-Saturday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m. and Sunday, 9 a.m.-noon; it includes the area’s largest motorcycle marketplace with everything from the nation’s top motorcycle parts to Hot Leathers fashion as well as bike shows and Harley-Davidson Thunder Alley; admission is FREE. Activities in the Midway include:
• Harley-Davidson Thunder Alley: Bikers can spend the day at Harley-Davidson Thunder Alley, located in the Midway, enjoying a cold Budweiser, live music on the main stage, contests and great food.
• Vendors and displays: Guests can visit the area’s largest vendor and display marketplace with over 50 of the nation’s top aftermarket product vendors or get a close-up look at what the cruiser and sport bike manufacturers and custom bike builders have to offer in their display areas.
• Yaffe’s Baddest Bagger Bike Show: The country’s biggest bike show series will take place Friday, Oct. 18, located just east of the AdventHealth injector. Registration is from 10 a.m.-noon with the awards ceremony taking place at 3 p.m. on the Harley-Davidson Thunder Alley stage. Bikes will be judged based on five classes determined by front-wheel size: Stock, up to 21-inches; Modified, up to 23-inches; Radical, up to 26-inches or wide tires up to 240mm; Pro, 30- to 32-inches; SRT (Steam Roller Touring)/Performance, a new class celebrating emerging trends in the custom bagger scene. Trophies will be awarded to the top three baggers in each class and the overall Baddest Bagger at Biketoberfest as well as for Best Paint, People's Choice Award, Urban Rides Pick, Paul Yaffe’s Bagger Nation Award, Yaffe’s Best Attention to Detail Award, Yaffe’s Most Innovative Award and BAB-USA Pick. Winners will also be featured in Urban Rides Magazine.
• Full Throttle Magazine Bike Show presented by GEICO will take place on Saturday, Oct. 19, located just east of the AdventHealth injector. Registration is from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. with a $20 entry fee per bike. The awards presentation will be held at 5 p.m. on the Harley-Davidson Thunder Alley Stage. Trophies will be awarded in 10 categories and a $500 cash prize will be awarded to Best in Show. The 10 categories include:
- Harley-Davidson Non-Bagger
- Stock Street
- Custom/Pro build
- Anything Goes
• Hot Leathers Fashion Show: The Hot Leathers Fashion Show will take place Saturday, Oct. 19 at 1 p.m. on the Harley-Davidson Thunder Alley Stage.
Camping and motorcycle trailer parking are also available at the Speedway. RV camping in the infield’s Gecko Shores at Lake Lloyd (with hook-ups) is available for $295 and GEICO Grounds Red (without hook-ups) is $175; both include two (2) three-day adult admissions for the weekend’s racing activities; kids 12 and under are FREE. Tent camping in the GEICO Campgrounds, located inside Turns 3 and 4, is FREE with your daily or weekend admission ticket. Motorcycle trailer parking, located in GEICO Park West, just outside of Turn 1, is just $25 for the week – no camping or race ticket required. For more information, call 1-800-PITSHOP.
A three-day infield admission ticket can be purchased in advance for $50 at www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com, or by calling 1-800-PITSHOP. Tickets can also be purchased at the gate for $10 on Friday and $25 per day Saturday and Sunday; kids 12 and under are FREE. All tickets include access to the infield, UNOH Fanzone and the garage as well as FREE parking.
About Daytona International Speedway
Tickets for Daytona International Speedway events can be purchased online at www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com or by calling 1-800-PITSHOP. Fans can stay connected with Daytona International Speedway on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and Snapchat, and by downloading Daytona International Speedway’s mobile app, for the latest speedway news.
6.5.2019Stewart-Haas Racing Driver Clint Bowyer to participate in special Coke Zero Sugar 400 ticket package.
6.4.2019Kurt Busch comes to Daytona International Speedway to welcome the Honorary Pace Truck Driver and military members with VetTix.
6.3.2019Daytona Beach Shores resident to pace field prior to the start of the Coke Zero Sugar 400.
5.30.2019Daytona International Speedway will host a series of hiring events for the Coke Zero Sugar 400 weekend.