To our fans:
First off, I would like to thank you for being a race fan of the “World Center of Racing” and NASCAR. Your continued passion, dedication and support shows why you are the greatest fans in sports.
As many of you know, in accordance with safety protocols recommended by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), NASCAR has postponed its race events through May 9. Our intention remains to run all 36 races, with a potential return to racing without fans in attendance in May at a date and location to be determined.
This is certainly an unprecedented time in our country. While we love seeing our incredible fans enjoying great racing, the NASCAR industry stands aligned together with health workers, first responders and public health officials as we come together to get through this difficult time as a nation.
We will navigate through these extraordinary circumstances together. Please be safe and adhere to the precautionary measures recommended by the CDC and World Health Organization. Take care of yourselves and each other and we look forward to seeing you back at the race track soon.
President, Daytona International Speedway
9.24.2020Annual Magic of Lights™ Holiday Display Returns to Daytona International Speedway for a Safe and Comfortable Drive-through Experience
- Beginning Nov. 13, One Carload, One Price to Enjoy More Than A Million Lights
- Contactless Ticketing by Buying Tickets in Advance
- View Display From the Comfort and Safety of Your own Vehicle
- Portion of the Proceeds to Benefit the AdventHealth Foundation
9.11.2020Most Historic Motorcycle Road Race Set to Return in March of 2021
9.9.2020Each Donor Will Receive A Free General Admission Ticket to the 2021 WaWa 250 Powered by Coca-Cola, and a 9/11 Commemorative T-shirt
9.8.2020- Special Four-Day & Two-Day Ticket Packages Available
- Begins Season for IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship
- Children 12-and-Under Receive Free Entry to General Admission Seating Areas, UNOH Fanzone, Garage Access and Camping