DIGITAL TICKET DIRECTIONS - MOBILE DEVICE
- Login to your My Tickets account.
- Once you have accessed the tickets sales page click on the menu (☰) in the upper right corner.
- Click on 'My Tickets' tile.
- Login into your account using the same username and password combination used to complete the purchase online (or set up your account).
- Click the 'View Ticket Inventory' tile at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the tile for the event you’d like to display your mobile ticket for.
- Click on the 'Section Row Seat' indicator tile to display the barcode to be scanned for entry
- Add the ticket to your Apple or Digital Wallet for ease of access when entering the gate.
TICKETS AT HOME DIRECTIONS - COMPUTER
1. Access your My Tickets account via the "LOG IN" button in the top right corner.
2. Log in to your My Tickets Account using your email address and password established upon initial account setup. If this is your first time logging in to your My Tickets account, please see additional instructions for establishing your account.
3. The following page will display, showing your upcoming events with the ability to view all available ticket inventory. Select “PRINT TICKETS” from the left side bar.
4. The following page will then display, showing the tickets you have for each event and an option to print them from your computer. Click the arrow next to the event, check the boxes next to each seat you’d like to print, and select "CONTINUE."
5. Review your selected seats, then select "PRINT TICKETS."
6. To print the tickets, check the "SELECT FOR PRINTING" checkbox for the ticket(s) which you want to print, then click the "VIEW & PRINT TICKETS" button.
7. A print window from your browser should open, and you can select "PRINT." The window should look similar to the screenshot below. If this window does not appear when you click "VIEW & PRINT TICKETS" in the previous step, please check your browser settings and turn off pop-up blocking.
Once the tickets print, you can close your browser; self-service printing is complete.