Witness the biggest names in Supercross battle for supremacy in the DAYTONA Supercross on the Ricky Carmichael-designed course. Experience all of the high-flying excitement and side-by-side intensity from the comfort of your seat in the World Center of Racing!
Grandstand seating and hospitality packages for the 51st annual DAYTONA Supercross, scheduled for Saturday night, March 6 have reached limited capacity.
To ensure the safest environment possible for guests, Daytona International Speedway is implementing enhanced COVID-19 safety protocols and procedures including screening guests before entering the facility, requiring face coverings to be worn and six feet social distancing maintained throughout their visit.
The DAYTONA Supercross, the longest continuous Supercross race in America, will feature the best Supercross riders in the world battling for a coveted win in this special Monster Energy AMA Supercross, an FIM World Championship event. Fans can tune-in on Saturday, March 6 beginning at 7 p.m. on NBCSN as Eli Tomac races towards a possible fifth DAYTONA Supercross victory and current series points’ leader Ken Roczen seeks his first Daytona win.
Thank you for your continued support of Daytona International Speedway. We are looking forward to hosting you back at the track for the 2021 DAYTONA Supercross on March 6!
Due to the ongoing pandemic, we want to provide you with some important updates as it relates to the upcoming DAYTONA Supercross. In order to safely host fans for the event, new protocols and procedures will be in place, including reduced capacity to allow for social distancing. As a result, the following experiences will be modified in accordance with COVID-19 protocols:
- For the safety of our competitors and staff, the garages, paddock and pit road will be closed to fans. As a result, our course-side Trackside Access Wristbands will not be available in 2021.
- For guests with seats in the Frontstretch seating area, your seat may be relocated, but we will work diligently to find you a seat location as close to your original purchase as possible.
- For guests with General Admission seating, all seats will be converted to reserved seats to ensure proper social distancing.
- This includes Bike Week RV guests with and infield admission, which includes General Admission seating for Supercross.
- For guests that added Infield Parking, you will now park along the Frontstretch Midway for easier access to the seating areas.
- For guests that purchased President’s Row, with the UNOH Fanzone and paddock area now closed for the safety of our competitors, you will be moved to the Rolex 24 Lounge, our premium hospitality viewing area along the Frontstretch.
For more information on this update, please visit our DAYTONA Supercross Update page below.