KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
IMPORTANT GUIDELINES FOR OUR EVENTS
Adhering to social distancing and more safety protocols and procedures are required to safely welcome back our drivers, teams, and guests for our events.
If you have questions, please call 1-800-PITSHOP (800-748-7467). See below for important entry and safety information.
FAN SAFETY PROTOCOLS AND PROCEDURES
- Distanced Seating
- Infield Access
WHAT PROTOCOLS AND PROCEDURES WILL BE IN PLACE TO ENSURE FANS' SAFETY?
We are working with Florida health and government officials to ensure the venue will be ready to provide a safe experience for all fans in attendance. Amended safety protocols and procedures will be in effect that include:
- Strict adherence to the CDC-recommended 6’ social distancing will be mandated onsite
- All guests (age 3 and up) will be required to bring and wear mandatory face coverings*
- Guests will be directed to specific parking areas
- A sequenced ingress/egress procedure into the facility property/gates will be used to minimize large concentrations of personnel or guests
- Each guest will be screened prior to entering the event gates; initial screening will include questions regarding current health status and potential exposure, as well as a non-contact temperature check
- Entry and exits to the frontstretch seating, along with routes to concession stands and restrooms via the frontstretch concourse will adhere to social distancing guidelines
- Multiple handwashing and hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the operating areas and entrances
- A “Clean Team” of staff, clearly identified for guests, will be cleaning or disinfecting at all times
- Limited concessions and merchandise will be available for purchase via cashless transactions
*For guests who may need an accommodation in order to comply with any facility rules and/or protocols, please contact our Guest Services team when you arrive on property for further information.
WHAT HAPPENS IF A FAN FALLS ILL DURING THE EVENT?
There will be dedicated medical assets resourced to provide treatment and transport of any fan(s) developing symptoms during the event. In addition, a robust disinfecting / decontamination capability has been established for immediate on-site response. Finally, local public health officials will be notified of the potential infection.
WILL FANS BE REQUIRED TO GO THROUGH A WAIVER AND SCREENING PROCESS?
Yes. All attendees must sign a waiver acknowledging new safety protocols.
Prior to entering the event gates at the track, each guest will go through an initial screening that will include questions regarding current health status and potential exposure, as well as a non-contact temperature check.
For frontstretch seating guests, if someone in a group does not pass the screening/non-contact temperature check, he or she will not be permitted to stay on Daytona International Speedway property. Should the rest of that party pass, they will be allowed to stay at the event but asked to monitor themselves throughout the day.
For camping guests, due to the longer amount of time spent onsite, if someone in a group does not pass the screening/non-contact temperature check, the entire party will not be permitted to remain on Daytona International Speedway property.
For more information, please call 1-800-PITSHOP (800-748-7467).
HOW WILL SEATS BE SPACED OUT? WILL SOCIAL DISTANCING BE ENFORCED?
Daytona International Speedway has developed a seating plan that allows for proper social distancing within the frontstretch seating area. Account holders can purchase as many tickets as they would like but there will be a maximum of four (4) seats together side by side. All fans are required to sit in the reserved seat indicated on their ticket.
Social distancing will be mandated on-site and strictly enforced by staff on-site.
WILL FANS BE REQUIRED TO WEAR MASKS?
Yes, as with our essential personnel and competitors, fans will be required to wear masks while on Daytona International Speedway property.* Fans are encouraged to bring their own masks. We will have a limited supply for those who do not have one upon entry.
*For guests who may need an accommodation in order to comply with any facility rules and/or protocols, please contact our Guest Services team when you arrive on property for further information.
HOW WILL SAFETY BE MAINTAINED REGARDING RESTROOMS AND CONCESSIONS?
In terms of restrooms and concessions, all locations will maintain physical distancing and more frequent cleaning across high touch locations in operating areas.
There will also be no buffet or self-serve options at concession locations. There will be limited menus and limited food preparation onsite, as well as physical barriers between the guests and food service operations. Finally, anyone involved in food preparation will undergo the same screenings as employees.
WILL FANS BE ABLE TO GO IN THE INFIELD DURING THESE EVENT WEEKENDS?
The only fans with access to the infield for this event will be those who purchased camping. Access will be limited to their camping spot only.
For this event, the rest of the infield will only be open to competition-essential personnel.
Full entry guidelines, including permitted and prohibited items, are continuously being updated.
Please check back prior to your event for more information, or call us at 1-800-PITSHOP.
- Permitted/Prohibited Items
- No Smoking Policy
- Pet Policy
- Code of Conduct
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU!
Permitted items include:
- One clear bag or clear backpack per person (maximum size of 18"x18"x14") or clutch bag/fanny pack (maximum size of 4.5"x6.5")
- One soft-sided cooler per person (maximum size of 14"x14"x14")
- Sunscreen, sunblock, hand sanitizer, and bug spray (aerosol, gel or liquid forms)
- Pre-packaged and sealed food and beverage items in the clear bag or cooler, including alcohol (no glass)
- Insulated cups - maximum size of 64 oz
- Cameras, binoculars, scanners and headsets that can be worn over the neck, on the belt, or carried in your clear bag
- iPads, tablets and laptop computers
- Seat cushions without metal components
- Cigarettes and lighters
- Service animals
- Nationality flags attached to a pencil-sized wooden stick. Flags may not obstruct another fan's view of the racing action
Prohibited items include:
- Foam and hard-sided coolers
- Non-clear bags and backpacks
- Weapons (firearms, knives, etc.) and all other items restricted by Local, State or Federal law. This includes pocket knives.
- Displays of the confederate flag
- Glass or ceramic of any kind
- Dry ice
- Any bags, backpacks or containers that are not clear or are larger than the allowable size
- Laser pointers
- Noise makers and air horns
- Aerosol cans (with the exception of sunscreen, sun block, hand sanitizer, and bug spray)
- Selfie sticks
- Tripods and monopods that are either solid or collapsible
- Illegal substances of any kind
- Seat cushions with metal components
- Collapsible chairs
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), also known as drones
- Frisbees, balloons, beach balls or any other projectile
- Skateboards, hover boards, roller skates and bicycles
- Obscene or indecent clothing
Any other items deemed inappropriate or unsafe may be refused at the discretion of security and management. These items are subject to change without notice. There are no provisions for checking and holding items deemed restricted. Restricted items may not be left at or around the gates. Items left unattended will be removed and discarded.
NO SMOKING POLICY
Frontstretch seating is smoke free, including electronic cigarettes. We provide designated smoking areas throughout the facility where our fans who smoke may continue to do so. These locations are clearly marked with signage. Please see an Usher or Security Officer for assistance with directions to the nearest designated smoking area.
We recognize pets are like family and want to make your visit to our Speedway the best ever. Since we do have many responsible fans and pet owners, we allow pets in our GEICO Park West and GEICO Infield RV & camping areas.
To make sure we are offering all of our guests the best experience we ask pet owners to follow these policies. If at any time these policies are not adhered to, we will request your pet to be boarded immediately.
- All pets must stay within your assigned camping spot; do not walk pets along roadways.
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets and must dispose of their waste properly.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times.
- Please respect your neighbors.
- Excessive barking or aggressiveness is not permitted.
- Pets are not allowed in the garages or any restricted access areas.
- The Speedway recognizes the importance of service animals in assisting guests with visual and other impairments.
- These animals are welcomed throughout the property, but must remain leashed and harnessed at all times.
- Guests are required to bring their own pet waste disposal bags.
- Guests who bring service animals may request wheelchair seating to accommodate the service animals safely and comfortably.
CODE OF CONDUCT
To ensure a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all guests at Daytona International Speedway, the following code of conduct has been established. Each guest is responsible to:
- Show respect to all guests, Speedway employees and their property
- REFRAIN from:
- Sitting in a reserved seat without the appropriate ticket
- Unruly, disruptive, verbally abusive, threatening or illegal behavior
- Foul, abusive or obscene language, gestures, acts, signs or their display on clothing
- Throwing objects within the venue or onto the racing surface
- Possession inside the property of items not allowed for gate entry
- Intoxication to the point of impairment or resulting in irresponsible behavior risking yourself or other guests
- Fighting, taunting, harassing or threatening other guests
- Displaying signage or flags that impede sightlines, the event broadcast or on-track competition or contain inappropriate, controversial, prejudicial, obscene or offensive symbols, slogans, language or imagery
- Any displays of the confederate flag
- Attempting to interfere with on-track competition
- Observe no smoking policy in all seating areas, inside the entry plaza admission gates, on the escalators or stairs, in elevators and general concourse areas. Smoking is only permitted in marked areas of the concourses
- Comply with all published camping rules
- Follow all instructions of Speedway personnel
- Comply with all local, state and federal law while on the Speedway property
- All persons entering the Speedway are subject to reasonable search to protect the safety of the public and to ensure compliance with this Code of Conduct
- Items intended for sale or trade may not be brought onto Speedway property, including the parking lots, without a written agreement with the Speedway
- The unauthorized resale of tickets in, on or around the Speedway property is not permitted under any circumstances. Persons caught selling tickets in violation may have their tickets and their right to future tickets to the Speedway revoked. To avoid using counterfeit or stolen tickets, please purchase tickets through authorized Speedway ticket outlets only
Speedway management reserves the right to amend these items and has final determination in what is included in each.
Guests are responsible for their own behavior and the behavior of guests who they have provided admissions to. If Speedway staff or Law Enforcement personnel need to respond to and intervene on any of the above prohibited behaviors, those found to be in violation of this Code of Conduct may be subject to ejection without refund. Violations may result in the loss of ticket renewal privileges to future events and/or arrest.
With your help, every guest will have a positive and memorable experience while visiting the World Center of Racing.
All admission tickets and camping passes will be delivered via Tickets @ Home. This provides fans the flexibility to display tickets on their mobile devices for non-contact entry at the gates or the ability to print tickets at home from a computer and printer.
Tickets will be available to download and/or print within 2 to 3 weeks of your event.
Below are instructions for accessing your tickets through your mobile device and computer. Please familiarize yourself with these instructions and save your tickets to your mobile device or print them out prior to your arrival to be ready before race day. As a best practice, you may also save your tickets in your digital wallet on Apple devices for easy access at the gate.
- MOBILE TICKETS
- COMPUTER ACCESS
TICKETS @ HOME: MOBILE TICKETS
Option 1 – access from your email confirmation
- All ticket holders will receive an email confirmation once your order has been processed.
- This email confirmation will contain a URL that will display mobile tickets when opened on a mobile device.
- You can add these tickets to your wallet on Apple mobile devices
Option 2 – logging into your account
- You may also log into your online account to access your tickets using the email address and password created when you setup your account online.
- If you contact us about this opportunity via phone, please see instructions below to setup your account online.
- Login to your My Tickets account
- Once you have accessed the tickets sales page click on the menu (☰) in the upper right corner.
- Click on 'My Tickets' tile.
- Login into your account using the same username and password combination used to complete the purchase online (or set up your account).
- Click the 'View Ticket Inventory' tile at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the tile for the event you’d like to display your mobile ticket for.
- Click on the 'Section Row Seat' indicator tile to display the barcode to be scanned for entry
- Add the ticket to your Apple or Digital Wallet for ease of access when entering the gate.
Setup My Tickets Account on Mobile Device
- Click Here to Access Login Page
- Click SIGN UP button
- Complete the User Profile section and check the box at the bottom to accept the Terms & Conditions. The email address must match what was provided for the phone order.
- After completing the SIGN UP, you will have access to your tickets. Follow instructions Option 2 Step 4. above.
TICKETS @ HOME: COMPUTER ACCESS
1. Access your My Tickets account via the "LOG IN" button in the top right corner.
2. Log in to your My Tickets Account using your email address and password established upon initial account setup. If this is your first time logging in to your My Tickets account, please see additional instructions for establishing your account.
3. The following page will display, showing your upcoming events with the ability to view all available ticket inventory. Select “PRINT TICKETS” from the left side bar.
4. The following page will then display, showing the tickets you have for each event and an option to print them from your computer. Click the arrow next to the event, check the boxes next to each seat you’d like to print, and select "CONTINUE."
5. Review your selected seats, then select "PRINT TICKETS."
6. To print the tickets, check the "SELECT FOR PRINTING" checkbox for the ticket(s) which you want to print, then click the "VIEW & PRINT TICKETS" button.
7. A print window from your browser should open, and you can select "PRINT." The window should look similar to the screenshot below. If this window does not appear when you click "VIEW & PRINT TICKETS" in the previous step, please check your browser settings and turn off pop-up blocking.
Once the tickets print, you can close your browser; self-service printing is complete.
- Camping Protocols
- Entry Info
- Vehicles Allowed
- Prohibited Items
PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING
Make sure you keep six feet of space between you and neighboring guests at all times. Try to avoid high traffic areas during your stay. Please keep in mind, these are extraordinary times and while we want to continue to bring fans out to the races, we must do so in a safe manner. Hopefully soon we will be back with social gatherings but in the meantime, please respect those around you and remain at your campsite.
While at your campsite, feel free to relax and enjoy the races as usual. When leaving your campsite, fans must wear a face mask at all times.
REDUCED NUMBER OF GUESTS
ENTRY & PRE-SCREENING
RV entry time will be staggered to help reduce wait times to enter the camping areas as well as potential crowding as guests enter and setup campsites. Please make sure to adhere to the specified entry time. Be sure to have your tickets/admissions ready upon arrival before entry and pre-screening.
RVs will be staged to go through a pre-screening process. During this staging period, all guests must remain inside their RV. The pre-screening process includes answering questions regarding current health status and potential exposure, as well as a non-contact temperature check.
If anyone in the RV does not pass the screening/non-contact temperature check, for the safety of all guests, the entire party will not be permitted to enter the track.
STAGGERED ENTRY TIMES FOR EACH EVENT WILL BE ANNOUNCED CLOSER TO THE EVENT DATE
HOW TO PARK YOUR RV
For additional safety measures, all RVers will be asked to park their RVs identically and facing the same direction.
This should provide plenty of space for a canopy as well as separation from neighboring sites. This also avoids sharing of open space between RVs and corralling of RVs.
Each campsite will receive one (1) RV pass, one (1) Tow vehicle pass and two (2) admissions. Guests may purchase up to four (4) additional admissions.
The one (1) tow vehicle pass may be used for any vehicle or trailer in tow or for a guest arriving separate of the RV.
Each guest will be required to go through the pre-screening process. If anyone in the vehicle fails the screening, all guests of the campsite will be required to exit the property. If required to exit prior to the NASCAR Cup Series event, guests will receive a full credit or refund.
EXIT & RE-ENTRY
Similar to above, if guests are exiting the camping areas, they will be required to go back through the screening process.
If anyone inside the vehicle fails the screening process, all guests of the campsite will be required to exit the property. If required to exit prior to the NASCAR Cup Series event, guests will receive a full credit or refund.
SELF-CONTAINED RVS & AMENITIES
To reduce the potential for crowds in social or common areas, all RVs entering the track must be self-contained.
This requires each RV to have proper cooking facilities with an on-board power source, toilet facilities with on-board holding tank, potable water supply system including faucet, sink and holding tanks, and heating and/or air conditioning separate from the vehicle’s engine.
All campground restrooms/showers will be closed.
NO TENT CAMPING
At this time, we are unable to accommodate tent campers.
We will continue to evaluate options to safely host tent campers in the future and look forward to welcoming back our tent guests soon.
- No fences allowed (bike rack, plastic etc.)
- Free-standing scaffolding or platforms are not permitted. Structures permanently attached and flush to the top of your vehicle will be allowed at the Speedway's discretion.
- Fireworks, firearms, bicycles, motorcycles, skateboards, drones, hoverboards, cruising or excessive unnecessary driving is not permitted in the infield (motorcycles allowed during Bike Week only).
- Powered carts, ATVs, three-wheeled vehicles, scooters, lift trucks, tractor trailers, unpermitted golf carts, box trucks will not be permitted on the premises.
- Displays of the confederate flag will not be allowed