FACILITY RULES AND PROHIBITED ITEMS
Full entry guidelines, including permitted and prohibited items, are continuously being updated.
Please check back prior to your event for more information, or call us at 1-800-PITSHOP.
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU!
Permitted items include:
- One clear bag or clear backpack per person (maximum size of 18"x18"x14") or clutch bag/fanny pack (maximum size of 4.5"x6.5")
- One soft-sided cooler per person (maximum size of 14"x14"x14")
- Sunscreen, sunblock, hand sanitizer, and bug spray (aerosol, gel or liquid forms)
- Pre-packaged and sealed food and beverage items in the clear bag or cooler, including alcohol (no glass)
- Insulated cups - maximum size of 64 oz
- Cameras, binoculars, scanners and headsets that can be worn over the neck, on the belt, or carried in your clear bag
- iPads, tablets and laptop computers
- Seat cushions without metal components
- Cigarettes and lighters
- Service animals
- Nationality flags attached to a pencil-sized wooden stick. Flags may not obstruct another fan's view of the racing action
Prohibited items include:
- Foam and hard-sided coolers
- Non-clear bags and backpacks
- Weapons (firearms, knives, etc.) and all other items restricted by Local, State or Federal law. This includes pocket knives.
- Displays of the confederate flag
- Glass or ceramic of any kind
- Dry ice
- Any bags, backpacks or containers that are not clear or are larger than the allowable size
- Laser pointers
- Noise makers and air horns
- Aerosol cans (with the exception of sunscreen, sun block, hand sanitizer, and bug spray)
- Selfie sticks
- Tripods and monopods that are either solid or collapsible
- Illegal substances of any kind
- Seat cushions with metal components
- Collapsible chairs
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), also known as drones
- Frisbees, balloons, beach balls or any other projectile
- Skateboards, hover boards, roller skates and bicycles
- Obscene or indecent clothing
Any other items deemed inappropriate or unsafe may be refused at the discretion of security and management. These items are subject to change without notice. There are no provisions for checking and holding items deemed restricted. Restricted items may not be left at or around the gates. Items left unattended will be removed and discarded.
NO SMOKING POLICY
Frontstretch seating is smoke free, including electronic cigarettes. We provide designated smoking areas throughout the facility where our fans who smoke may continue to do so. These locations are clearly marked with signage. Please see an Usher or Security Officer for assistance with directions to the nearest designated smoking area.
We recognize pets are like family and want to make your visit to our Speedway the best ever. Since we do have many responsible fans and pet owners, we allow pets in our GEICO Park West and GEICO Infield RV & camping areas.
To make sure we are offering all of our guests the best experience we ask pet owners to follow these policies. If at any time these policies are not adhered to, we will request your pet to be boarded immediately.
- All pets must stay within your assigned camping spot; do not walk pets along roadways.
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets and must dispose of their waste properly.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times.
- Please respect your neighbors.
- Excessive barking or aggressiveness is not permitted.
- Pets are not allowed in the garages or any restricted access areas.
- The Speedway recognizes the importance of service animals in assisting guests with visual and other impairments.
- These animals are welcomed throughout the property, but must remain leashed and harnessed at all times.
- Guests are required to bring their own pet waste disposal bags.
- Guests who bring service animals may request wheelchair seating to accommodate the service animals safely and comfortably.
CODE OF CONDUCT
To ensure a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all guests at Daytona International Speedway, the following code of conduct has been established. Each guest is responsible to:
- Show respect to all guests, Speedway employees and their property
- Sitting in a reserved seat without the appropriate ticket
- Unruly, disruptive, verbally abusive, threatening or illegal behavior
- Foul, abusive or obscene language, gestures, acts, signs or their display on clothing
- Throwing objects within the venue or onto the racing surface
- Possession inside the property of items not allowed for gate entry
- Intoxication to the point of impairment or resulting in irresponsible behavior risking yourself or other guests
- Fighting, taunting, harassing or threatening other guests
- Displaying signage or flags that impede sightlines, the event broadcast or on-track competition or contain inappropriate, controversial, prejudicial, obscene or offensive symbols, slogans, language or imagery
- Any displays of the confederate flag
- Attempting to interfere with on-track competition
- Observe no smoking policy in all seating areas, inside the entry plaza admission gates, on the escalators or stairs, in elevators and general concourse areas. Smoking is only permitted in marked areas of the concourses
- Comply with all published camping rules
- Follow all instructions of Speedway personnel
- Comply with all local, state and federal law while on the Speedway property
- All persons entering the Speedway are subject to reasonable search to protect the safety of the public and to ensure compliance with this Code of Conduct
- Items intended for sale or trade may not be brought onto Speedway property, including the parking lots, without a written agreement with the Speedway
- The unauthorized resale of tickets in, on or around the Speedway property is not permitted under any circumstances. Persons caught selling tickets in violation may have their tickets and their right to future tickets to the Speedway revoked. To avoid using counterfeit or stolen tickets, please purchase tickets through authorized Speedway ticket outlets only
Speedway management reserves the right to amend these items and has final determination in what is included in each.
Guests are responsible for their own behavior and the behavior of guests who they have provided admissions to. If Speedway staff or Law Enforcement personnel need to respond to and intervene on any of the above prohibited behaviors, those found to be in violation of this Code of Conduct may be subject to ejection without refund. Violations may result in the loss of ticket renewal privileges to future events and/or arrest.
With your help, every guest will have a positive and memorable experience while visiting the World Center of Racing.
TICKETS @ HOME
All admission tickets and camping passes will be delivered via Tickets @ Home. This provides fans the flexibility to display tickets on their mobile devices for non-contact entry at the gates or the ability to print tickets at home from a computer and printer.
Tickets will be available to download and/or print within 2 to 3 weeks of your event.
Below are instructions for accessing your tickets through your mobile device and computer. Please familiarize yourself with these instructions and save your tickets to your mobile device or print them out prior to your arrival to be ready before race day. As a best practice, you may also save your tickets in your digital wallet on Apple devices for easy access at the gate.
For more in-depth instructions on How To Create An Account, using the Ticket Forward or Ticket Recall feature and How To Print Tickets or How To Save Tickets To Your Mobile Device, download what you need below.
TICKETS @ HOME: MOBILE TICKETS
Option 1 – access from your email confirmation
- All ticket holders will receive an email confirmation once your order has been processed.
- This email confirmation will contain a URL that will display mobile tickets when opened on a mobile device.
- You can add these tickets to your wallet on Apple mobile devices.
Option 2 – logging into your account
- You may also log into your online account to access your tickets using the email address and password created when you setup your account online.
- If you contact us about this opportunity via phone, please see instructions below to setup your account online.
- Login to your My Tickets account
- If this is your first time logging in, please click Sign Up and create your account using the same email address and info you provided during purchase/
- Once you have accessed the tickets sales page click on the menu (☰) in the upper right corner.
- Click on 'My Tickets' tile.
- Login into your account using the same username and password combination used to complete the purchase online (or set up your account).
- Click the 'View Ticket Inventory' tile at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the tile for the event you’d like to display your mobile ticket for.
- Click on the 'Section Row Seat' indicator tile to display the barcode to be scanned for entry.
- Add the ticket to your Apple or Digital Wallet for ease of access when entering the gate.
Setup My Tickets Account on Mobile Device
- Click Here to Access Login Page
- Click SIGN UP button
- Complete the User Profile section and check the box at the bottom to accept the Terms & Conditions. The email address must match what was provided for the phone order.
- After completing the SIGN UP, you will have access to your tickets. Follow instructions Option 2 Step 4. above.
TICKETS @ HOME: COMPUTER ACCESS
1. Access your My Tickets account via the "LOG IN" button in the top right corner.
- If this is your first time logging in, please click Sign Up and create your account using the same email address and info you provided during purchase
2. Log in to your My Tickets Account using your email address and password established upon initial account setup. If this is your first time logging in to your My Tickets account, please see additional instructions for establishing your account.
3. The following page will display, showing your upcoming events with the ability to view all available ticket inventory. Select “PRINT TICKETS” from the left side bar.
4. The following page will then display, showing the tickets you have for each event and an option to print them from your computer. Click the arrow next to the event, check the boxes next to each seat you’d like to print, and select "CONTINUE."
5. Review your selected seats, then select "PRINT TICKETS."
6. To print the tickets, check the "SELECT FOR PRINTING" checkbox for the ticket(s) which you want to print, then click the "VIEW & PRINT TICKETS" button.
7. A print window from your browser should open, and you can select "PRINT." The window should look similar to the screenshot below. If this window does not appear when you click "VIEW & PRINT TICKETS" in the previous step, please check your browser settings and turn off pop-up blocking.
Once the tickets print, you can close your browser; self-service printing is complete.
HOW TO PRINT TICKETS OR SAVE TO MOBILE DEVICE
HOW TO FORWARD OR RECALL YOUR TICKETS
Campgrounds are now fully open to tent and RV camping!
Shower facilities will be open and regularly sanitized, party sizes will no longer be limited, and FREE Wi-Fi is available in the infield and GEICO Park West camprgounds.