- All Proceeds Benefit The NASCAR Foundation
- Photo opportunities with the Harley J. Earl DAYTONA 500 trophy
- Lunch specials, raffle prizes including attraction passes and signed NASCAR memorabilia
Daytona International Speedway will celebrate the 15th annual NASCAR Day on Friday, May 17 at the speedway’s Ticket and Tours Building.
Guests can join in the fun while supporting children’s charities from 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. with lunch specials and raffle prizes. During this time, guests will also have the opportunity to take their picture with the coveted Harley J. Earl DAYTONA 500 trophy. Lunch combos will be available for $5 and raffle tickets will be $1; all proceeds will benefit The NASCAR Foundation. Prizes to be awarded include:
- A helmet signed by 2019 DAYTONA 500 champion Denny Hamlin
- A pair of tickets and UNOH Fanzone/Pre-Race passes for the Circle K Firecracker 250 Powered by Coca-Cola NASCAR Xfinity Series race on July 5
- Tickets to a Thomas Rhett concert in Orlando
- NASCAR Racing Experience ride-along package
- Two tickets to SeaWorld Orlando
- Two tickets to the 2020 “Taste of the 24” event during the Rolex 24 At DAYTONA
- Gift cards to various businesses at ONE DAYTONA – the lifestyle and entertainment center across from Daytona International Speedway – and other local restaurants
- Signed NASCAR memorabilia
- Family pack of four tickets to LEGOLAND Florida
- Tickets to select concerts
- Round of golf at Daytona Beach Golf Club
- Accommodation packages at a variety of oceanfront hotels
In addition, OneBlood will host a blood drive on-site from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. All donors will receive a commemorative NASCAR Day T-shirt, a voucher for the 30-minute Speedway Tour, a wellness checkup and will be entered for a chance to win two reserved frontstretch seats for July’s Coke Zero Sugar 400 and the Circle K Firecracker 250 Powered by Coca-Cola.
Guests can access speedway property at the intersection of International Speedway Boulevard and NASCAR Drive where they will be directed to the parking area for the DIS Ticket and Tours Building.
The NASCAR Foundation, NASCAR’s charitable arm, was founded in 2006 by Betty Jane France and established a mission to improve the quality of life and health of children in need throughout the United States.
Fans can stay connected with Daytona International Speedway on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and Snapchat, and by downloading Daytona International Speedway’s mobile app, for the latest Speedway news throughout the season.