- Tickets Start at $99 For 2020 ‘Great American Race’
- New Benefits for Premium and Extended Stay Camping Package
Tickets for the 62nd annual DAYTONA 500, the biggest and most prestigious event on the NASCAR Cup Series schedule, are now on sale. The 2020 edition of “The Great American Race” will again be held on Presidents Day Weekend on Sunday, Feb. 16 and tickets start at $99.
Race fans travel from all over the world to attend the DAYTONA 500, which has been sold out every year since 2016. The 2019 DAYTONA 500, which was won by Joe Gibbs Racing’s Denny Hamlin, had attendees representing all 50 states and 45 countries.
Guests will have the opportunity to experience the pageantry and edge-of-your-seat excitement of the DAYTONA 500 in a state-of-the-art motorsports facility with amenities that include more than 100,000 seats, thousands of premium club seats, 40 escalators and 17 elevators, 60 luxury suites, social “neighborhoods” and three concourse levels that span the nearly mile-long frontstretch.
New for 2020, premium and extended-stay camping packages will now include access to general admission seating and the UNOH Fanzone for the leading events of DAYTONA Speedweeks Presented By AdventHealth.
Those wishing to attend “The Great American Race” in person should make their plans early to secure the best pricing:
- Tickets can be purchased by calling 1-800-PITSHOP or visiting www.DAYTONA500.com.
- Hospitality and premium seat packages, including the Rolex 24 Lounge, Harley J’s, Trioval Club, DAYTONA 500 Club and President’s Row are available, as well as UNOH Fanzone/Pre-race wristbands.
- For all other DAYTONA Speedweeks Presented By AdventHealth events, children 12 and under are $10 in reserved seating and free in general admission areas and in the UNOH Fanzone.
- Fans can also visit PrimeSport.com, the official travel package provider of Daytona International Speedway, where they can find multiple options for tickets, lodging and hospitality.
In addition to the “The Great American Race,” fans may purchase tickets and multi-day packages for the leading events of DAYTONA Speedweeks Presented By AdventHealth. Tickets for the 58th Rolex 24 At DAYTONA, the most prestigious sports car race in North America and the season-opening event to the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, will go on sale at a later date.
Fans can stay connected with Daytona International Speedway on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and Snapchat, and by downloading Daytona International Speedway’s mobile app, for the latest Speedway news throughout the season.
About Daytona International Speedway
Daytona International Speedway is a state-of-the-art motorsports facility and was awarded the SportsBusiness Journal’s prestigious Sports Business Award for Sports Facility of the Year in 2016. Daytona International Speedway is the home of “The Great American Race” – the DAYTONA 500. Though the season-opening NASCAR Cup Series event garners most of the attention – as well as the largest audience in motorsports – the approximately 500-acre motorsports complex, also known as the “World Center of Racing,” boasts the most diverse schedule of racing on the globe. In addition to at least nine major event weekends, the Speedway grounds are also used extensively for events that include concerts, civic and social gatherings, car shows, photo shoots, production vehicle testing and police motorcycle training. For more information, visit DaytonaInternationalSpeedway.com.