Tickets for the 58th Rolex 24 At DAYTONA on Jan. 25-26, North America’s most prestigious sports car race and the season-opening event to the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, will go on sale Tuesday, July 23 at 9 a.m. ET.
An international field of drivers from various racing disciplines will come together at Daytona International Speedway in exotic sports cars to battle through the infield and onto the historic 31-degree high banks of the 3.56-mile road course in the twice-around-the-clock challenge.
Those wishing to witness this thrilling sports car classic in person will have a number of different options to select from and should make their plans early to secure the best pricing and experience:
- Four-day tickets, which include frontstretch general admission seating and infield access, UNOH Fanzone and Garage Access, are available for $110
- Two-day infield-frontstretch general admission tickets start at $60 and two-day Garage Access is $45
- Hospitality and premium seat packages include the Rolex 24 Lounge, Champion’s Club, SPEED Insider Package, Grassroots Motorsports Package, Taste of the 24 and the Cafe 24 Breakfast Garage
- GEICO Park West RV and tent camping options are available
- Frontstretch and trackside car parking
- Children 12 and under receive free entry to general admission seating areas, UNOH Fanzone, Garage Access and camping
- All multi-day ticketholders (2- or 4-day passes) receive free admission to the Roar Before the Rolex 24, Jan. 3-5
- Tickets can be purchased by calling 1-800-PITSHOP or visiting www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com
In addition to viewing the racing on the track, fans will find plenty to do around the facility with activities such as the massive driver autograph session, the Daytona 5K run/walk, manufacturer displays along the infield Midway, carnival rides and the fireworks show.
The 2019 edition of the Rolex 24 was highlighted by the return of two-time Formula 1 champion Fernando Alonso, who joined Wayne Taylor Racing and co-drivers Jordan Taylor, Renger van der Zande and FIA World Endurance Championship regular Kamui Kobayashi in capturing the overall victory in the No. 10 Cadillac DPi.
Fans can stay connected with Daytona International Speedway on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and Snapchat, and by downloading Daytona International Speedway’s mobile app, for the latest speedway news.