- AdventHealth Receives $14,537 from 2018’s Magic of Lights
- Magic of Lights Returns Nov. 22 with All-New Out-of-Car Experience Featuring a S’Elfie Tunnel, Refreshments and Snacks
Daytona International Speedway President Chip Wile presented Cully Chapman, AdventHealth Daytona Beach chief financial officer and AdventHealth’s executive champion for the partnership with the Speedway, with a ceremonial check for $14,537. These funds were used to purchase new cribs and pediatric exam tables at AdventHealth Daytona Beach and are a portion of the proceeds generated from the 2018 Magic of Lights, the popular drive-through, family-friendly holiday lights extravaganza that is returning to the Speedway on Nov. 22 and running through Jan. 1.
Back for its third year, Magic of Lights is bringing several new elements for guests to experience and even more holiday lights. New to this year’s Magic of Lights is an out-of-car experience featuring a S’Elfie Tunnel, refreshments and snacks and an expanded route with new displays and an additional 100,000 lights.
Among the new light displays for 2019 are the Ornament Passing and Joy to the World. Returning favorite traditional displays include the Enchanting Tunnel of Lights, 12 Days of Christmas, 200-foot Candy Cane Lane and Snowflake Forest.
Guests will be able to enjoy all the spectacular displays, using the latest LED technology and digital animations, from the comfort of their vehicle. The experience will include a drive behind the Ticket and Tours Building, through the venue and conclude in the Midway display area.
This year, a portion of the proceeds from the 2019 Magic of Lights will benefit the AdventHealth facilities throughout Volusia and Flagler counties.
Advance tickets are on sale now at www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com or by calling 1-800-PITSHOP.
After that, regular ticket prices include:
- $20 per car in advance, $25 per car at the gate weekdays (Monday through Thursday), or $30 on weekends (Friday through Sunday).
- Oversized vehicles such as limousines or vans for 15 passengers or more will be $40 per vehicle in advance, $45 per vehicle at the gate and $50 on weekend dates.
- A special “Dash Pass” ticket that provides front-of-the-line admission on weekends will be available for $40 per car in advance, $45 per car at the gate. For oversize vehicles, the “Dash Pass” is available for $60 per vehicle in advance and $70 per vehicle at the gate.
- “Double Drive Through” will be on Tuesday nights (excluding Christmas Eve) when guests will be able to drive through the experience twice with only one ticket needed.
- New for 2019, a season pass is available for $100, good for 10 trips through the lights display.
Magic of Lights is produced by a team of family entertainment professionals at FunGuys Events, each with decades of international show experience at the highest level.
Fans can stay connected with Daytona International Speedway on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and Snapchat, and by downloading Daytona International Speedway’s mobile app, for the latest Speedway news throughout the season.