Coke Zero Sugar 400 “Last-Chance” Race to Make 2021 NASCAR Cup Series Playoffs; Daily Tours of Iconic Venue and Motorsports Hall of Fame of America
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. – Families traveling through the state of Florida in 2021 as well as those who want to attend the August 28th “last-chance” race to make the NASCAR Cup Series Playoffs, have added incentive to save on tickets to Daytona International Speedway, beginning this Thursday as part of the Florida’s Freedom Week “Sales Tax Holiday.”
As a result of Florida’s Freedom Week, which runs from July 1-7, there will be no sales tax for tickets purchased during the 7-day time frame for the Coke Zero Sugar 400 weekend, set for Aug. 27-28, which features the Cole Zero Sugar 400 on Saturday, Aug. 28, and the Wawa 250 Powered by Coca-Cola on Friday, Aug. 27. The Coke Zero Sugar 400 will be the 2021 regular season finale and will serve as the final opportunity to make the 16-driver NASCAR Cup Series Playoffs.
In addition, tickets purchased during Florida’s Freedom Week for daily tours of the 2.5-mile World Center of Racing are also sales tax free. There will be no sales tax on all on-site tours during the week (walkup sales) or all advance purchase tours.
Florida Freedom Week: Coke Zero Sugar 400/Wawa 250 Powered by Coca-Cola Weekend, Aug. 27-28
- No sales tax or all Coke Zero Sugar 400 Weekend that includes tickets, ticket Packages, camping (fully open and no spacing restrictions; shower facilities open and regularly sanitized), hospitality, UNOH Fanzone/pre-race access, and parking.
- Items can be purchased online, over the phone or in the Daytona International Speedway Tickets & Tours Building.
- For additional information, fans are urged to visit www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com or call 1-800-PITSHOP, or if onsite, stop at the Speedway Ticket Office.
Florida Freedom Week: Daytona International Speedway Daily Tours
- Speedway tours are $25 for adults, $20 for kids ages 5 to 12 and free for kids under 4.
- *NEW* – All tours now include a digital photo package included with your tour ticket!
- Tours run daily and leave every 30 minutes beginning at 9:30 a.m. with the last tour of the day running at 3:00 p.m. Tours last about 60 minutes.
- Guests can purchase online https://www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com/tours/, by calling 1-800-PITSHOP or onsite at the Speedway Ticket Office.
In addition to seeing the 31-degree banking of the historic venue, tour guests will also be able to enjoy some of the other popular attractions such as viewing Michael McDowell’s winning car from the 2021 DAYTONA 500, viewing all the incredible artifacts and monumental cars in the Motorsports Hall of Fame of America, and getting the opportunity to purchase the latest and greatest apparel in the souvenir Pit Shop.
Sales tax-free ticket opportunities as a part of Florida’s Freedom Week are also available for Welcome to Rockville, Florida’s biggest rock experience, set for Nov. 11-14, at Daytona International Speedway. There will be no sales tax during July 1-7 on advance tickets purchased. Lock in yours now at www.welcometorockvillefestival.com.