As the exclusive healthcare provider of Daytona International Speedway, AdventHealth serves the community wherever they live, work and play. The injector is built upon the principle of CREATION Health, an eight-principle acronym that defines the way AdventHealth provides Whole Person Care to include mind, body and spirit. Encounter healthcare in an unexpected way!
- AdventHealth Raceday Experience
- AdventHealth Canopy
- AdventHealth Mist Wall & Waterfall
- AdventHealth Walking Trail
- 171 - 184
- 379 - 395
- 479 - 495
At the heart of Daytona International Speedway lies the Axalta Injector. With the hub of Midway activity happening just outside, the inside of the injector features spectacular sightlines overlooking the start/finish line and premier merchandise areas, concession stands and Bud Light and Budweiser Bars.
- World Center of Racing neighborhood
- Start/Finish Line
- Replica Dale Earnhardt Jr. No. 88 Axalta Chevrolet Camaro
- Replica William Byron No. 24 Axalta Chevrolet Camaro
- "We Coat It" Displays
- Race Helmet Selfie Station
Chevrolet has won more races at Daytona International Speedway than any other manufacturer. The Chevrolet Injector celebrates the brand’s winning tradition at DAYTONA since 1959, and is your gateway to on-track excitement. Chevrolet’s newest, most technically advanced and highest performance models are on display throughout the injector floors.
- All-new Chevrolet models
- Busch Beer Can Racecar
- Hanging Checkered Flag
Sunoco, the Official Fuel of NASCAR since 2004, has its injector positioned at the Turn 4 end of the venue. A celebration of Sunoco’s rich history within motorsports, there are many things to see and do within the Sunoco Injector, enhancing the race day experience for all fans.
- The World’s Largest Sunoco Diamond
- Interactive Sunoco Fuel Tankers
- Sunoco’s Kinetic Checkered Flag
- Legend’s Row – DAYTONA Champion Banners
- 1969 24 Hours of Daytona Winner Mural
Filled with Toyota interactive activities, vehicles and displays, the Toyota injector features more than 166,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor activation space. The largest Toyota logo in the U.S., at 29.5 feet wide, 19 feet tall, is mounted more than 100 feet in the air at the entrance.
- Hall of Drivers Hanging Car Display
- Space Shuttle Endeavour
- Toyota Riding Experience
- The Toyota Roadhouse