- Each tour has a limited capacity and is sold on a first-come, first serve basis. Tours leave promptly at their scheduled time, so please be sure to arrive early.
- Advance purchase for Tours dates & times are available by clicking here. Any tickets not sold in advance will be available for purchase at the Ticket Office. All ticket sales will be cut off five minutes prior to each tour time.
- If you or someone in your party has special needs, please let your ticket agent know so we may be able to best assist you.
- The start/finish line and pit road experiences are dependent on track activity and will not occur if there are events scheduled. Please click on the Modified Tour Dates tab for more information.
- This tour is conducted on an open-air tram and will continue to run in the rain. There is a chance you could get wet. Please check our weather radar for the most up to date weather info.
- Tours will NOT continue if there is lightning within five miles of the track. Rain checks may be issued but no refunds will be offered.
- Coolers are NOT allowed on tours. However, guests can take one beverage on the tour with them if it has a lid or is resealable.
March 9, 2021