- In order to accommodate all camping guests, only 1 tow vehicle pass will be issued per campsite. There are no overnight car parking lots on the property for additional vehicles.
- All premium campsites with electric hookups are 50 amps. The Speedway does not distribute any electrical adapters.
Need more information, or ready to lock in your camping spot? Questions? Call us at 1-800-748-7467!
Need help? Text us for assistance!
Send us a text message to 627227 (NASCAR).
In the body of the message:
- Type 'DISFAN'
- Add a space after 'DISFAN'
- Type your issue or need and location
- Press send
In the event of dangerous weather, you will be alerted by the
public address system and NASCAR TV, in addition to posts
on our @DAYTONA Twitter and Facebook pages and the NASCAR Tracks App. Take appropriate precautions upon observing these warnings. Our weather hotline, 855-422-RACE (7223) will also be available when inclement weather occurs.
Don't Miss A Sound!
Don’t miss one second of the racing action! Tune your personal radio to FM 107.9 to hear our public address system throughout the entire weekend.
Located inside the GEICO Park West. Serving race fans to help make your stay more enjoyable. Open daily! Please stop by for prayer, coffee, hot chocolate, lemonade, treats, and ADA shuttle rides to Lot 1. Chapel Service @10:00 AM on Sunday, 2/19.
Located inside the Geico Orange Tent Campgrounds Activities for the entire family! Open daily at 11:00 AM. Complimentary lunch, cornhole tournament, jumbo basketball hoop, and other backyard games. Chapel Service @ 9:30 AM on Sunday, 2/19
For Ice, please call 423-366-3076
Check our list of found items! Select LOST AND FOUND
under the PLAN YOUR VISIT section on the Daytona International Speedway website, or visit the nearest Guest Services Booth.
For your safety and to ensure all our guests enjoy their stay at Daytona International Speedway, we ask you to please obey the Speedway’s policies. If you have questions or need assistance during your stay, please visit any Guest Services booth, the Daytona Ticket & Tours Building, or call 386-681-4185 (between 6 a.m. and midnight each day). For emergencies, please call 386-681-3300.
- All tow vehicles and items need to fit within your reserved site and not impose neighboring sites or fire lanes.
Only self-contained RV’s are allowed to access GEICO RV camping areas.
For everyone’s safety, weapons (firearms, knives, etc.), fireworks, noisemakers, laser pointers and UAS’s (drones) are not allowed on Speedway property.
- Mechanical lifts (scissor, boom, bucket, etc.) and free-standing scaffolding/platforms are prohibited. Viewing structures permanently attached and flush to the top of your vehicle will be allowed at the Speedway’s discretion.
Tractor-trailers, box trucks, motorcycles, ATVs, three-wheeled vehicles, powered carts, scooters, or non- permitted golf carts are not allowed on Speedway property.
- Due to the amount of traffic within the infield, bicycles, roller-skates, skateboards, and hoverboards are prohibited. Cruising or hazardous driving will be asked to cease.
Fences/barriers (metal, plastic, etc.) and staking on asphalt surfaces are not allowed.
Sleeping tents are prohibited in the GEICO RV camping areas. Screen and tailgate tents will be allowed at the Speedway’s discretion.
- The American Flag should be flown higher than lesser flags. If the flags are displayed on the same level, the American Flag should be flown to the (flag’s own) right of all other flags.
To avoid restricted views, fan flags in and around the infield must be lowered any time cars are on the track. Metal flagpoles are not allowed to be erected on Speedway property. Flagpoles are limited to 15ft maximum height.
- Guests may be asked to remove any signage (including without limitation signage that is political, controversial or offensive in nature, or that is for commercial exploitation), cease and desist any activity, have signs and/or promotional materials confiscated, and/or have the guest’s space parking privileges revoked at the Speedway’s discretion.
Pets continue to be allowed inside the Infield. Please adhere to the following Speedway policies:
- All pets must reside within your assigned parking spot.
- Pets must be tethered/leashed at all times, and should not be walked on roadways.
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after pets and disposing of waste properly.
- Please respect your neighbors. Excessive barking or aggressiveness is prohibited.
- Only service dogs are permitted in the Venue and UNOH Fanzone.
- Potable water is provided throughout the infield near the restrooms for the exclusive purpose of filling your specialty vehicle water supply.
Dumping of waste or wastewater (gray water) will result in immediate ejection from the property, and offenders are subject to arrest.
- Proper ventilation is required in specialty vehicles, campers and tents. Use caution when using generators, gas lights, stoves and heaters.
For our guests with RVs - it is recommended to use a rooftop exhaust ventilation system for your generator.” To our guests with hookups – Please be careful not to drive on or block the supply lines located on the rear portion of your parking area. Access must remain clear for repairs.
- Generators are permitted. However, for the safety of our guests, we recommend turning off generators in the evening and directing exhaust away from enclosed areas to prevent harm to you or your neighbors. “Quiet Time” in all GEICO Camping areas will be observed each day from midnight to
6:00 AM. For evening events, “Quiet Time” will commence two hours post-event. Please
- be kind to those camping around you. Excessive noise during the day will be addressed at the Speedway’s discretion.
In the GEICO Orange Campgrounds - No vehicles over 8 feet in height or 15 feet in length are permitted. Valid for tents, cars, pickup trucks, pop-ups and campers that do not exceed 8-foot height restriction. No motorhomes, box trucks or 5th wheels permitted. Scaffolding structures or platforms that are permanently attached (welded or bolted to the surface of your vehicle) and have a maximum standing height of 8 feet will be allowed at the discretion
- of track management.
NO IN-GROUND FIRE PITS ON DAYTONA PROPERTY. Campers are welcome to bring free-standing above-ground fire pits, but are prohibited from building fire pits underground.
Reliable Onsite Services will be in each camping area from 9:00 AM through 6:00 PM daily. There will be no reservations or appointments. If your RV requires service, please flag down one of our service technicians to have it pumped. We recommend you begin looking for a truck when your tank is at 75% capacity. The price for a pump-out is $50.00 (cash only).
We also provide private restrooms for your sites. If you have a large group and don’t want the burden of having everyone use your RV restroom, the private restroom is what you need. Delivered to your campsite, the private restroom will be stocked with toilet paper and deodorizing chemicals, and the ability to be locked. The price for a private restroom is $90.00. Please see a service technician or call 904-450-4440 to reserve your restroom.
While you’re staying with us, please treat our home as if it were your own. Place cardboard, large or heavy items next to (not in) the trash barrels.
For recyclable cans and bottles, please use the red recycle cans scattered throughout the campgrounds.
PERMITTED ITEMS - TENT CAMPGROUNDS
PROHIBITED ITEMS - TENT CAMPGROUNDS
PROHIBITED CAMPING ITEMS
CARBON MONOXIDE INFO
CARBON MONOXIDE INFO
EXPLORE DAYTONA BEACH!
Your vacation doesn't have to end at the Speedway. Soak up the rays on our beautiful beaches, check out the local attractions and experience all the area has to offer along with your amazing trip to the World Center of Racing. Daytona Beach is where you can unplug, relax, or play along 23 miles of iconic white-sand beaches. Discover countless adventures off the sand including attractions, motorsports, arts, culture and history, shopping, golfing, and events. Choose from a variety of accommodations that suit your style and budget like hotels and resorts, bed & breakfasts, condo hotels, vacation rentals, and campgrounds/RV parks.