TICKETS @ HOME
All admission tickets and camping passes will be delivered via Tickets @ Home. This provides fans the flexibility to display tickets on their mobile devices for non-contact entry at the gates or the ability to print tickets at home from a computer and printer.
Tickets will be available to download and/or print within 2 to 3 weeks of your event.
Below are instructions for accessing your tickets through your mobile device and computer. Please familiarize yourself with these instructions and save your tickets to your mobile device or print them out prior to your arrival to be ready before race day. As a best practice, you may also save your tickets in your digital wallet on Apple devices for easy access at the gate.
For more in-depth instructions on How To Create An Account, using the Ticket Forward or Ticket Recall feature and How To Print Tickets or How To Save Tickets To Your Mobile Device, download what you need below.
TICKETS @ HOME DIRECTIONS
TICKETS @ HOME: MOBILE TICKETS
Option 1 – access from your email confirmation
- All ticket holders will receive an email confirmation once your order has been processed.
- This email confirmation will contain a URL that will display mobile tickets when opened on a mobile device.
- You can add these tickets to your wallet on Apple mobile devices.
Option 2 – logging into your account
- You may also log into your online account to access your tickets using the email address and password created when you setup your account online.
- If you contact us about this opportunity via phone, please see instructions below to setup your account online.
- Login to your My Tickets account
- If this is your first time logging in, please click Sign Up and create your account using the same email address and info you provided during purchase/
- Once you have accessed the tickets sales page click on the menu (☰) in the upper right corner.
- Click on 'My Tickets' tile.
- Login into your account using the same username and password combination used to complete the purchase online (or set up your account).
- Click the 'View Ticket Inventory' tile at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the tile for the event you’d like to display your mobile ticket for.
- Click on the 'Section Row Seat' indicator tile to display the barcode to be scanned for entry.
- Add the ticket to your Apple or Digital Wallet for ease of access when entering the gate.
Setup My Tickets Account on Mobile Device
- Click Here to Access Login Page
- Click SIGN UP button
- Complete the User Profile section and check the box at the bottom to accept the Terms & Conditions. The email address must match what was provided for the phone order.
- After completing the SIGN UP, you will have access to your tickets. Follow instructions Option 2 Step 4. above.
TICKETS @ HOME: COMPUTER ACCESS
1. Access your My Tickets account via the "LOG IN" button in the top right corner.
- If this is your first time logging in, please click Sign Up and create your account using the same email address and info you provided during purchase
2. Log in to your My Tickets Account using your email address and password established upon initial account setup. If this is your first time logging in to your My Tickets account, please see additional instructions for establishing your account.
3. The following page will display, showing your upcoming events with the ability to view all available ticket inventory. Select “PRINT TICKETS” from the left side bar.
4. The following page will then display, showing the tickets you have for each event and an option to print them from your computer. Click the arrow next to the event, check the boxes next to each seat you’d like to print, and select "CONTINUE."
5. Review your selected seats, then select "PRINT TICKETS."
6. To print the tickets, check the "SELECT FOR PRINTING" checkbox for the ticket(s) which you want to print, then click the "VIEW & PRINT TICKETS" button.
7. A print window from your browser should open, and you can select "PRINT." The window should look similar to the screenshot below. If this window does not appear when you click "VIEW & PRINT TICKETS" in the previous step, please check your browser settings and turn off pop-up blocking.
Once the tickets print, you can close your browser; self-service printing is complete.