PACK UP THE CAR AND GET READY TO PARTY INSIDE THE GEICO CAMPGROUNDS LOCATED INSIDE TURNS 3 AND 4. AWESOME UP-CLOSE VIEWS OF THE 31-DEGREE BANKING! CARS, TRUCKS, SLEEPING AND CANOPY TENTS, POP-UP CAMPERS, AND SMALL TRAILERS OR PULL-BEHIND UNITS ARE PERMITTED.
LIMIT OF 8 FT. IN HEIGHT OR 20 FT. IN LENGTH. CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON PERMITTED ITEMS.
- Grass Surface
- Tent, Cars & Trucks, and Pop-Ups are premitted
- 20’ X 35’
- $365 (2023 COKE ZERO SUGAR 400 WEEKEND)
- In order to accommodate all camping guests, only 1 tow vehicle pass will be issued per campsite. There are no overnight car parking lots on the property for additional vehicles.
- All premium campsites with electric hookups are 50 amps. The Speedway does not distribute any electrical adapters.
- Fans are welcome to bring a free-standing, above-ground fire pit, but are prohibited from building fire pits underground. Moving forward for all events we will start enforcing a policy of No In-Ground Fire Pits on DAYTONA property.